Pluto - Your universal love
Simply the best - Pluto the community open source OS written in C++.
Feel free to contribute
Pluto is just a project to learn low-level programming.
Feel free to contribute :)
Installation / boot guide
Requires a bootable flash drive
- Run makefile: make pluto.iso, compilation may take some time
- After the process is finished pluto.iso file will be present is the same folder
- Let DD restore a hdd from the image created in the first step: dd if=pluto.iso of=/dev/sdX && sync
- Note: replace X with name of your flash disk drive
- This name can be easily obtained from the Disks app -> device location
- Restart the computer
- While booting press F8/F9/F12/ESC/DEL and from the boot section select the plugged flash disk as a first option
- Save the changes and restart
- Pluto should now boot automatically
Feel free to open an issue due to Pluto being in dev right now bugs may appear. Our team will resolve the issue asap,
keep in mind there are no stable versions so far.
GPL 3.0 standard license. In detail here.